Saturday, January 20, 2007

Catalan Musicians

Catalan Singers

Thank you all for your messages of support. It has been a difficult time of late but of course life goes on. I passed all your lovely messages onto my wife Ghislaine.

We traveled 2300 Kilometers for the round trip to northern France close to the Luxembourg boarder and on the way back saw some amazing sights but no time to stop and spend the time photographing. Perhaps another time when the mind will be more in tune with the creation of some good images.

Having not had the chance to photograph much lately I am posting an image of a group of Catalan musicians photographed at a festival in the village of Allauch in Provence some time ago.

In celebration of life.

2 comments:

Lisi said...

great to have you back Wilf! That costume of that lady in the photo is beautiful, I especially like the top...hehe, I'm woman afterall :-)
btw, news about myself: I'm moving to Shanghai end of this month but will try to continue posting at HKDP, if you have time for the details have a look of my Jan 13 post :-)

Ming the Merciless said...

WOW! Great detail on the skirt. I love your photo blog. The colors in all your photos are amazing. Great job!!